Rachel Ritchie is a Boston native who loves a good road trip, takes a plunge in the Pacific whenever she can, and prefers her hiking boots good and dirty. Marty Patail grew up in the German Alps, where traffic routinely stopped for cows crossing the road—an avid traveler, he is ever in search of good food, out-of-the-way stays, and warm weather. Join them as they deliver travel news, tips, and itineraries from around the region and beyond, helping you get inspired to get away. Email Rachel / Email Marty
Sign up for Portland Monthly's biweekly Tripster newsletter to get the latest travel news, inspiration, and deals.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Take a Twin Peaks Road Trip for the Show's 25th Anniversary
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Tripster: Weekend Plans
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Airbnb Rentals