Zach Dundas has been covering the Portland scene since the dream of the '90s was still a work in progress. Eden Dawn spends her life submerged in fashion (some might say drowning). She has designed both apparel and textile and is an instructor in the fashion department at The Art Institute of Portland. Join them as they explore Portland's vibrant design culture: great homes and spaces, fashion and style, homegrown products and ideas, and more. Email Zach / Email EdenSign up for Portland Monthly’s biweekly Lookbook newsletter for the city’s latest design stories, events, and retail deals.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts