Zach Dundas has been covering the Portland scene since the dream of the '90s was still a work in progress. Eden Dawn spends her life submerged in fashion (some might say drowning). She has designed both apparel and textile and is an instructor in the fashion department at The Art Institute of Portland. Join them as they explore Portland's vibrant design culture: great homes and spaces, fashion and style, homegrown products and ideas, and more. Email Zach / Email EdenSign up for Portland Monthly’s biweekly Lookbook newsletter for the city’s latest design stories, events, and retail deals.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants