Zach Dundas has been covering the Portland scene since the dream of the '90s was still a work in progress. Eden Dawn spends her life submerged in fashion (some might say drowning). She has designed both apparel and textile and is an instructor in the fashion department at The Art Institute of Portland. Join them as they explore Portland's vibrant design culture: great homes and spaces, fashion and style, homegrown products and ideas, and more. Email Zach / Email EdenSign up for Portland Monthly’s biweekly Lookbook newsletter for the city’s latest design stories, events, and retail deals.
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe