Zach Dundas has been covering the Portland scene since the dream of the '90s was still a work in progress. Eden Dawn spends her life submerged in fashion (some might say drowning). She has designed both apparel and textile and is an instructor in the fashion department at The Art Institute of Portland. Join them as they explore Portland's vibrant design culture: great homes and spaces, fashion and style, homegrown products and ideas, and more. Email Zach / Email EdenSign up for Portland Monthly’s biweekly Lookbook newsletter for the city’s latest design stories, events, and retail deals.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places