Zach Dundas has been covering the Portland scene since the dream of the '90s was still a work in progress. Eden Dawn spends her life submerged in fashion (some might say drowning). She has designed both apparel and textile and is an instructor in the fashion department at The Art Institute of Portland. Join them as they explore Portland's vibrant design culture: great homes and spaces, fashion and style, homegrown products and ideas, and more. Email Zach / Email EdenSign up for Portland Monthly’s biweekly Lookbook newsletter for the city’s latest design stories, events, and retail deals.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads