Slide Show: Stash Guests at a Super Cool (and Famous) Southeast Loft
When it debuted in 2002, Southeast 28th Street’s Box & One mixed-use infill project garnered architectural praise—and a cameo in a coffee table book (Michael Crosbie’s Living Together). Now your visitors can call its 1,100-square-foot loft—smack in the middle of Restaurant Row—home...
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants