Grammy's High and Low Fashion Notes
Whether it was the sins of Jennifer Lopez’s past Grammy outfits or just an overall effort to limit the amount of skin showing, CBS put out a memo early in the week to the artists asking that their "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered" for the show. It also warned the attendees against "see-through clothing," exposure of "the genital region" and said that "thong type costumes are problematic."
As you can imagine, everyone paid the utmost attention to said memo. (Sarcasm overload)
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 23–26