Grammy's High and Low Fashion Notes
Whether it was the sins of Jennifer Lopez’s past Grammy outfits or just an overall effort to limit the amount of skin showing, CBS put out a memo early in the week to the artists asking that their "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered" for the show. It also warned the attendees against "see-through clothing," exposure of "the genital region" and said that "thong type costumes are problematic."
As you can imagine, everyone paid the utmost attention to said memo. (Sarcasm overload)
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads