Grammy's High and Low Fashion Notes
Whether it was the sins of Jennifer Lopez’s past Grammy outfits or just an overall effort to limit the amount of skin showing, CBS put out a memo early in the week to the artists asking that their "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered" for the show. It also warned the attendees against "see-through clothing," exposure of "the genital region" and said that "thong type costumes are problematic."
As you can imagine, everyone paid the utmost attention to said memo. (Sarcasm overload)
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?