Grammy's High and Low Fashion Notes
Whether it was the sins of Jennifer Lopez’s past Grammy outfits or just an overall effort to limit the amount of skin showing, CBS put out a memo early in the week to the artists asking that their "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered" for the show. It also warned the attendees against "see-through clothing," exposure of "the genital region" and said that "thong type costumes are problematic."
As you can imagine, everyone paid the utmost attention to said memo. (Sarcasm overload)
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes