Grammy's High and Low Fashion Notes
Whether it was the sins of Jennifer Lopez’s past Grammy outfits or just an overall effort to limit the amount of skin showing, CBS put out a memo early in the week to the artists asking that their "buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered" for the show. It also warned the attendees against "see-through clothing," exposure of "the genital region" and said that "thong type costumes are problematic."
As you can imagine, everyone paid the utmost attention to said memo. (Sarcasm overload)
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- The Last Energy Bar Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Damian Lillard Unveils His Adidas Shoe