The first Portland location of a Seattle-born pizza empire, Via Tribunali slings laboriously certified Neapolitan pies. How laborious? A team of masons from Naples was flown in to build the monstrous wood-fired oven—using Vesuvian ash to mortar the bricks, of course. Nobody was allowed to watch as they toiled.
36 SW Third Ave.
Portland, OR 97204-2722
- Gordon Ramsay’s 'Hotel Hell' Filming in Southern Oregon
- Best Restaurants 2012
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Inside Andy Ricker's Noodle House Sen Yai
- Feast Portland's 2013 Official Lineup Revealed
- 2013's New Brunch Players
- 20 Spots That Defined the Year in Food
- New Outdoors Website Declares War on Guidebooks