Oregon Zoo: ZooLaLa
Features:Price: $125 Oregon Zoo members; $150 general admission; $250 VIP admission; $3,000 table
At this annual zoo benefit, guests can sample eats and drinks from some of Portland’s finest purveyors, including Le Bistro Montage, Amalfi's, Bamboo Sushi, Salty’s on the Columbia, Widmer Brothers Brewing, and Lompoc Brewing, then dance it off to live music in the presence of some real-life hoofers. Proceeds benefit the Oregon Zoo Foundation.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans