Oregon Zoo: ZooLaLa
Features:Price: $125 Oregon Zoo members; $150 general admission; $250 VIP admission; $3,000 table
At this annual zoo benefit, guests can sample eats and drinks from some of Portland’s finest purveyors, including Le Bistro Montage, Amalfi's, Bamboo Sushi, Salty’s on the Columbia, Widmer Brothers Brewing, and Lompoc Brewing, then dance it off to live music in the presence of some real-life hoofers. Proceeds benefit the Oregon Zoo Foundation.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald