Oregon Zoo: ZooLaLa
Features:Price: $125 Oregon Zoo members; $150 general admission; $250 VIP admission; $3,000 table
At this annual zoo benefit, guests can sample eats and drinks from some of Portland’s finest purveyors, including Le Bistro Montage, Amalfi's, Bamboo Sushi, Salty’s on the Columbia, Widmer Brothers Brewing, and Lompoc Brewing, then dance it off to live music in the presence of some real-life hoofers. Proceeds benefit the Oregon Zoo Foundation.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Top Things To Do This Weekend: Sept 18-21