Oregon Zoo: ZooLaLa
Features:Price: $125 Oregon Zoo members; $150 general admission; $250 VIP admission; $3,000 table
At this annual zoo benefit, guests can sample eats and drinks from some of Portland’s finest purveyors, including Le Bistro Montage, Amalfi's, Bamboo Sushi, Salty’s on the Columbia, Widmer Brothers Brewing, and Lompoc Brewing, then dance it off to live music in the presence of some real-life hoofers. Proceeds benefit the Oregon Zoo Foundation.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!