XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 26–29
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014