XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Two Portland Bookstores Become One
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts