XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland