XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots