XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots