XRAY.fm: Holding a Boom Mic to the Best of Portland
Inspired by the the legendary all-ages ’90s venue X-Ray Café, XRAY.fm is a new radio station that mixes local music and DJs with progressive talk radio, including progressive vets Carl Wolfson and Tom Hartmann (as well as radio newbie Jefferson Smith), and, apparently, likes to throw parties like this one. Hosted by Wolfson, the entertainment includes author and master storyteller Arthur Bradford, Back Fence PDX main lady B Frayn Masters, top local comedians Shane Torres and Kristine Levine, author Carl Adamshick Author of Saint Friend, and Lifesavas member Vursatyl.
Read our interview with the station's founders.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Pabst Cracks Open a New Music Festival
- New Bar Prettyman's General Gets Pretty on Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots