Though a bit long in the tooth, these veteran LA punk scholars never phone it in live. It’s the original lineup performing in honor of Portland music venue Dante's 13th anniversary. Whether it’s the desperate harmonies of singers John Doe and Exene Cervenka, the inspired pounding of drummer DJ Bonebrake, or the shredding rockabilly riffs of smiling guitarist Billy Zoom, X creates a lovely, lyrical mess that’s nonetheless lean and mean. OK, let’s see you do it.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes