Worst Day of the Year Ride
The 12th edition of this 4,000-person, 16-mile wintertime joyride is also a fun fundraiser for the Community Cycling Center. Riders break for yummy snacks at planned pit stops and finish off the ride with a Lucky Lab lunch. If you’re feeling extra fit, try the challenging 45-mile loop!
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau