Worst Day of the Year Ride
The 12th edition of this 4,000-person, 16-mile wintertime joyride is also a fun fundraiser for the Community Cycling Center. Riders break for yummy snacks at planned pit stops and finish off the ride with a Lucky Lab lunch. If you’re feeling extra fit, try the challenging 45-mile loop!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet