Worst Day of the Year Ride
The 12th edition of this 4,000-person, 16-mile wintertime joyride is also a fun fundraiser for the Community Cycling Center. Riders break for yummy snacks at planned pit stops and finish off the ride with a Lucky Lab lunch. If you’re feeling extra fit, try the challenging 45-mile loop!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes