Worst Day of the Year Ride
The 12th edition of this 4,000-person, 16-mile wintertime joyride is also a fun fundraiser for the Community Cycling Center. Riders break for yummy snacks at planned pit stops and finish off the ride with a Lucky Lab lunch. If you’re feeling extra fit, try the challenging 45-mile loop!
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: May 21–24
- Portland's 10 Best Salads