World Naked Bike Ride
Pedalpalooza kicks off this weekend with the World Naked Bike Ride. Last year some 8,150 bare bottoms pedaled through the streets of downtown Portland. The forecast calls for 78 degrees; does that mean this year will have even more? Check out our Pedalpalooza by the numbers (for instance, 200 gingers showed up for 2011's ride).
Read our recap of last year's ride, when it launched from the art museum's Cyclepedia exhibition.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads