World Naked Bike Ride
Pedalpalooza kicks off this weekend with the World Naked Bike Ride. Last year some 8,150 bare bottoms pedaled through the streets of downtown Portland. The forecast calls for 78 degrees; does that mean this year will have even more? Check out our Pedalpalooza by the numbers (for instance, 200 gingers showed up for 2011's ride).
Read our recap of last year's ride, when it launched from the art museum's Cyclepedia exhibition.
- The 10 Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2015
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- This Portland Woman’s Travel Group is Taking Off
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Jan 22–25
- A Brief History of the PDX Airport Carpet
- Davenport Goes Pop-Up: Five Nights, Five Chefs, Five Menus
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX