World Naked Bike Ride
Pedalpalooza kicks off this weekend with the World Naked Bike Ride. Last year some 8,150 bare bottoms pedaled through the streets of downtown Portland. The forecast calls for 78 degrees; does that mean this year will have even more? Check out our Pedalpalooza by the numbers (for instance, 200 gingers showed up for 2011's ride).
Read our recap of last year's ride, when it launched from the art museum's Cyclepedia exhibition.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots