World Naked Bike Ride
Pedalpalooza kicks off this weekend with the World Naked Bike Ride. Last year some 8,150 bare bottoms pedaled through the streets of downtown Portland. The forecast calls for 78 degrees; does that mean this year will have even more? Check out our Pedalpalooza by the numbers (for instance, 200 gingers showed up for 2011's ride).
Read our recap of last year's ride, when it launched from the art museum's Cyclepedia exhibition.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Back to Eden Brings Food Cart “Cottage” to Southeast Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts