World Cup Viewing Party
Every four years, the world stops what it’s doing to watch soccer’s greatest drama. The World Cup’s 64 games can be savage or sublimely beautiful. Underdogs can topple giants. Nations can avenge centuries-old grudges. The greats of old fade away and new legends are born. Now the games come to a close with the final match, and Portland's living room is the place to watch it happen. See whether Argentina, fresh off a nail-biting penalty shot finish against Netherlands, can take down Germany, who stomped Brazil 7 to 1.
Soccer a bit of a mystery to you? Wondering who's rooting for who? Read our profile on a few local soccer fanatics, plus guides to watching the games.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Four Reasons to Get Excited About the Portland Fermentation Festival