The wittiest word-crafters in the country mingle with small press and independent publishers at the largest celebration of literacy in the Pacific Northwest. Don’t miss linked events, like the Independent Publishing Resource Center’s annual Text Ball fundraiser (theme: “Literary Devices”) and the variety show Entertainment for the People.
For help navigating the lit bender, check our our guide: Wordstock: A Reader's Digest.
We also have an interview with the acclaimed, notoriously dark writer A.M. Homes.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days