The wittiest word-crafters in the country mingle with small press and independent publishers at the largest celebration of literacy in the Pacific Northwest. Don’t miss linked events, like the Independent Publishing Resource Center’s annual Text Ball fundraiser (theme: “Literary Devices”) and the variety show Entertainment for the People.
For help navigating the lit bender, check our our guide: Wordstock: A Reader's Digest.
We also have an interview with the acclaimed, notoriously dark writer A.M. Homes.
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- A Guide to Portland's Mac & Cheese Scene
- The Oscars Red Carpet Highs and Lows
- Inside Woodstock's Fishermen-Owned Portland Fish Market
- Death Becomes Her
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- The Beautiful Machine: Exploring the Gyrotonic Movement System in PDX
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’