Features:Price: $7 single-day pass $10 two-day pass , Children are FREE
Wordstock is Portland's annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling. To date it has hosted over 550 writers, who have read, talked, and performed for nearly 55,000 people at past festivals. Wordstock features author stages, over 150 exhibitors, a series of workshops, a special broadcast of Live Wire!—and more. This year's author roster includes Kurt Andersen, Peter Heller, Kim Barnes, and local notables Chelsea Cain, Jon Raymond and Storm Large.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans