Features:Price: $7 single-day pass $10 two-day pass , Children are FREE
Wordstock is Portland's annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling. To date it has hosted over 550 writers, who have read, talked, and performed for nearly 55,000 people at past festivals. Wordstock features author stages, over 150 exhibitors, a series of workshops, a special broadcast of Live Wire!—and more. This year's author roster includes Kurt Andersen, Peter Heller, Kim Barnes, and local notables Chelsea Cain, Jon Raymond and Storm Large.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches