Features:Price: $7 single-day pass $10 two-day pass , Children are FREE
Wordstock is Portland's annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling. To date it has hosted over 550 writers, who have read, talked, and performed for nearly 55,000 people at past festivals. Wordstock features author stages, over 150 exhibitors, a series of workshops, a special broadcast of Live Wire!—and more. This year's author roster includes Kurt Andersen, Peter Heller, Kim Barnes, and local notables Chelsea Cain, Jon Raymond and Storm Large.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes