Features:Price: $7 single-day pass $10 two-day pass , Children are FREE
Wordstock is Portland's annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling. To date it has hosted over 550 writers, who have read, talked, and performed for nearly 55,000 people at past festivals. Wordstock features author stages, over 150 exhibitors, a series of workshops, a special broadcast of Live Wire!—and more. This year's author roster includes Kurt Andersen, Peter Heller, Kim Barnes, and local notables Chelsea Cain, Jon Raymond and Storm Large.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads