Features:Price: $7 single-day pass $10 two-day pass , Children are FREE
Wordstock is Portland's annual festival of books, writers, and storytelling. To date it has hosted over 550 writers, who have read, talked, and performed for nearly 55,000 people at past festivals. Wordstock features author stages, over 150 exhibitors, a series of workshops, a special broadcast of Live Wire!—and more. This year's author roster includes Kurt Andersen, Peter Heller, Kim Barnes, and local notables Chelsea Cain, Jon Raymond and Storm Large.
- The Long-Awaited Portland Mercado Debuts with Homegrown Latin American Cuisine
- Guide to 2015 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Why Are Portlanders Obsessed With Tiny Houses?
- Run like it’s 1848 at the Oregon Trail 5K
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Iconic Big Egg Cart Closing Sunday To Open Brick-And-Mortar
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland