Oregon Humanities Think & Drink: William Vollmann
Features:Price: $10 Suggested Donation
Oregon Humanities' 2014 Think & Drink series is themed Private, exploring themes around government and corporate collection of personal information and examining what we consider private in today's technological proliferation. Author, reporter, and essayist William T. Vollmann kicks off the year with a discussion of his decades spent under survallience by the FBI.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants