Oregon Humanities Think & Drink: William Vollmann
Features:Price: $10 Suggested Donation
Oregon Humanities' 2014 Think & Drink series is themed Private, exploring themes around government and corporate collection of personal information and examining what we consider private in today's technological proliferation. Author, reporter, and essayist William T. Vollmann kicks off the year with a discussion of his decades spent under survallience by the FBI.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald