It's a record release party for local new-wave romantics Wild Ones and their sparkling fresh album Keep It Safe. The band's highly contagious pop-disco mélange is tighter and more focused than ever, as chewy beats bubble over nervous bass lines, while airy keyboard swells are embossed with guitar fuzz and topped off by singer Danielle Sullivan’s beckoning voice. Resistance is futile.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places