It's a record release party for local new-wave romantics Wild Ones and their sparkling fresh album Keep It Safe. The band's highly contagious pop-disco mélange is tighter and more focused than ever, as chewy beats bubble over nervous bass lines, while airy keyboard swells are embossed with guitar fuzz and topped off by singer Danielle Sullivan’s beckoning voice. Resistance is futile.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads