It's a record release party for local new-wave romantics Wild Ones and their sparkling fresh album Keep It Safe. The band's highly contagious pop-disco mélange is tighter and more focused than ever, as chewy beats bubble over nervous bass lines, while airy keyboard swells are embossed with guitar fuzz and topped off by singer Danielle Sullivan’s beckoning voice. Resistance is futile.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland