It's a record release party for local new-wave romantics Wild Ones and their sparkling fresh album Keep It Safe. The band's highly contagious pop-disco mélange is tighter and more focused than ever, as chewy beats bubble over nervous bass lines, while airy keyboard swells are embossed with guitar fuzz and topped off by singer Danielle Sullivan’s beckoning voice. Resistance is futile.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald