It's a record release party for local new-wave romantics Wild Ones and their sparkling fresh album Keep It Safe. The band's highly contagious pop-disco mélange is tighter and more focused than ever, as chewy beats bubble over nervous bass lines, while airy keyboard swells are embossed with guitar fuzz and topped off by singer Danielle Sullivan’s beckoning voice. Resistance is futile.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014