Where the Roses Smell the Best Launch Reading
Roosevelt High School’s new student-staffed publishing house, Unique Ink, is launching its first book, the anthology Where the Roses Smell the Best. The book includes work from Roosevelt students alongside local authors such as Brian Doyle, Paulann Petersen, and Kim Stafford. It's a literary companion to Portland, filled with short stories, vignettes, and poems about the places, people, and activities that make Portland unique.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places