Where the Roses Smell the Best Launch Reading
Roosevelt High School’s new student-staffed publishing house, Unique Ink, is launching its first book, the anthology Where the Roses Smell the Best. The book includes work from Roosevelt students alongside local authors such as Brian Doyle, Paulann Petersen, and Kim Stafford. It's a literary companion to Portland, filled with short stories, vignettes, and poems about the places, people, and activities that make Portland unique.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?