Where the Roses Smell the Best Launch Reading
Roosevelt High School’s new student-staffed publishing house, Unique Ink, is launching its first book, the anthology Where the Roses Smell the Best. The book includes work from Roosevelt students alongside local authors such as Brian Doyle, Paulann Petersen, and Kim Stafford. It's a literary companion to Portland, filled with short stories, vignettes, and poems about the places, people, and activities that make Portland unique.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans