Where the Roses Smell the Best Launch Reading
Roosevelt High School’s new student-staffed publishing house, Unique Ink, is launching its first book, the anthology Where the Roses Smell the Best. The book includes work from Roosevelt students alongside local authors such as Brian Doyle, Paulann Petersen, and Kim Stafford. It's a literary companion to Portland, filled with short stories, vignettes, and poems about the places, people, and activities that make Portland unique.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?