Where the Roses Smell the Best Launch Reading
Roosevelt High School’s new student-staffed publishing house, Unique Ink, is launching its first book, the anthology Where the Roses Smell the Best. The book includes work from Roosevelt students alongside local authors such as Brian Doyle, Paulann Petersen, and Kim Stafford. It's a literary companion to Portland, filled with short stories, vignettes, and poems about the places, people, and activities that make Portland unique.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald