Wes Mills: Hamilton Drawings
With an attention to spacial depth that evokes a quiet Zen thoughtfulness, Wes Mills’s internationally exhibited, abstract, graphic-and-ink drawings—having shown from the Whitney and the Museum of Modern Art to the Museum of Fine Art in Santa Fe and Galerie Albrecht in Munich, Germany—return to Portland. His newest series of daily drawings, Hamilton Drawings, examines the relationship between space, time, and human experience in his signature less-is-more style.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!