Wes Mills: Hamilton Drawings
With an attention to spacial depth that evokes a quiet Zen thoughtfulness, Wes Mills’s internationally exhibited, abstract, graphic-and-ink drawings—having shown from the Whitney and the Museum of Modern Art to the Museum of Fine Art in Santa Fe and Galerie Albrecht in Munich, Germany—return to Portland. His newest series of daily drawings, Hamilton Drawings, examines the relationship between space, time, and human experience in his signature less-is-more style.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads