Wes Mills: Hamilton Drawings
With an attention to spacial depth that evokes a quiet Zen thoughtfulness, Wes Mills’s internationally exhibited, abstract, graphic-and-ink drawings—having shown from the Whitney and the Museum of Modern Art to the Museum of Fine Art in Santa Fe and Galerie Albrecht in Munich, Germany—return to Portland. His newest series of daily drawings, Hamilton Drawings, examines the relationship between space, time, and human experience in his signature less-is-more style.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes