Wes Mills: Hamilton Drawings
With an attention to spacial depth that evokes a quiet Zen thoughtfulness, Wes Mills’s internationally exhibited, abstract, graphic-and-ink drawings—having shown from the Whitney and the Museum of Modern Art to the Museum of Fine Art in Santa Fe and Galerie Albrecht in Munich, Germany—return to Portland. His newest series of daily drawings, Hamilton Drawings, examines the relationship between space, time, and human experience in his signature less-is-more style.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT