Wes Mills: Hamilton Drawings
With an attention to spacial depth that evokes a quiet Zen thoughtfulness, Wes Mills’s internationally exhibited, abstract, graphic-and-ink drawings—having shown from the Whitney and the Museum of Modern Art to the Museum of Fine Art in Santa Fe and Galerie Albrecht in Munich, Germany—return to Portland. His newest series of daily drawings, Hamilton Drawings, examines the relationship between space, time, and human experience in his signature less-is-more style.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops