Ah, here’s an oldie but a goodie with a nuclear blast from Portland’s past. Wehrmacht was the go-to thrash band in the mid-80s, opening for everyone from Slayer to Mr. Bungle to DOA. They were blindingly fast, and pretty funny to boot. Let's bring 'em back for an encore!
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014