Ah, here’s an oldie but a goodie with a nuclear blast from Portland’s past. Wehrmacht was the go-to thrash band in the mid-80s, opening for everyone from Slayer to Mr. Bungle to DOA. They were blindingly fast, and pretty funny to boot. Let's bring 'em back for an encore!
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches