Ah, here’s an oldie but a goodie with a nuclear blast from Portland’s past. Wehrmacht was the go-to thrash band in the mid-80s, opening for everyone from Slayer to Mr. Bungle to DOA. They were blindingly fast, and pretty funny to boot. Let's bring 'em back for an encore!
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts