Ah, here’s an oldie but a goodie with a nuclear blast from Portland’s past. Wehrmacht was the go-to thrash band in the mid-80s, opening for everyone from Slayer to Mr. Bungle to DOA. They were blindingly fast, and pretty funny to boot. Let's bring 'em back for an encore!
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans