Ah, here’s an oldie but a goodie with a nuclear blast from Portland’s past. Wehrmacht was the go-to thrash band in the mid-80s, opening for everyone from Slayer to Mr. Bungle to DOA. They were blindingly fast, and pretty funny to boot. Let's bring 'em back for an encore!
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Nong to Compete on Chopped "Food Truck Fight"
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Maurice is One of Bon Appétit's Top 10 New Restaurants in America
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Aug 21–24