Watershed Music Festival
Features:Price: $149 for 3-day pass
Summer festivals aren't all dedicated to rock and/or roll. Country superstars Toby Keith (pictured), Brad Paisley, and Luke Bryan headline at one of America's most beautiful stages (the Gorge Amphitheater). Other notables include Chris Eagle, Shooter Jennings, Neal McCoy, and Terri Clark. Yee-haw!
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?