Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads