Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Four Reasons to Get Excited About the Portland Fermentation Festival