Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Wildfang Launches the Coolest Ad Campaign of the Year
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Mar 26–29
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014