Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch