Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Apr 30–May 3
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Getting to the Heart of a Local Fashion Photographer's Laid-Back Style
- Indulgent Portland Bar Food for Every Alt-Diet