Walking the Camino
The award-winning, Oregon-made documentary became a phenomenon on the international film festival circuit, selling out screenings the same day they were announced. Now it's coming to Portland for a one-week engagement at the Hollywood Theater. Embark on a journey with six strangers from around the world as they attempt to walk the 500-mile Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail with little more than the clothes on their backs.
A benefit party for the nonprofit film is also scheduled for Sunday, September 8, from 4–8 p.m.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014