Walk, Run for the Animals
Slip into a pair of running shoes-- or comfy kicks-- and cover some ground on behalf of your animal friends. And bring your tubby terrier, too! Participants will be serenaded with live music and enjoy pet contests, training demonstrations and a panoply of animal-related booths.
Call for registration.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Nov 20–23
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days