Blue jays plan. Chimps grieve. Moths remember living as caterpillars. These are just three of the surprising and ethically discomforting findings that Morell, an Ashland-based science journalist, shares in Animal Wise: The Thoughts and Emotions of Our Fellow Creatures, her new survey of research on animal cognition and emotion.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland this January
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet