Venice: The Golden Age Of Art & Music
The initial exhibition by the Portland Art Museum’s first-ever European curator, Dawson Carr, Venice: The Golden Age Of Art & Music explores a period when composers like Gabrieli and Monteverdi mingled with painters such as Tintoretto and Bassano. Related programming includes a concert by Cappella Romana and the Portland Baroque Orchestra.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?