Not quite swing music, not quite opera, and not quite folk rock, Vagabond Opera’s sound will perplex your mind, body, and soul with its appealing, unorthodox style. With influences ranging from Frank Zappa to Duke Ellington to Balkan Gypsy wedding music, its musicians serenade with a burlesque convoy of top-hat wearing vibratos who can play a mean accordion and saxophone. For the hometown finale of their Pocketwatch tour, Vagabond Opera will perform with special guests Robin Jackson and the Sepiatonic Dancers.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads