Not quite swing music, not quite opera, and not quite folk rock, Vagabond Opera’s sound will perplex your mind, body, and soul with its appealing, unorthodox style. With influences ranging from Frank Zappa to Duke Ellington to Balkan Gypsy wedding music, its musicians serenade with a burlesque convoy of top-hat wearing vibratos who can play a mean accordion and saxophone. For the hometown finale of their Pocketwatch tour, Vagabond Opera will perform with special guests Robin Jackson and the Sepiatonic Dancers.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald