Not quite swing music, not quite opera, and not quite folk rock, Vagabond Opera’s sound will perplex your mind, body, and soul with its appealing, unorthodox style. With influences ranging from Frank Zappa to Duke Ellington to Balkan Gypsy wedding music, its musicians serenade with a burlesque convoy of top-hat wearing vibratos who can play a mean accordion and saxophone. For the hometown finale of their Pocketwatch tour, Vagabond Opera will perform with special guests Robin Jackson and the Sepiatonic Dancers.
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots