Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Local trio UMO skipped the “local” part after front man Ruben Nielsen’s posting of a single catchy track to Bandcamp rocketed the group into the buzzing heights of the blogosphere. A 2011 self-titled debut and a world tour followed. Now, the nationally emerging band is returning home from touring behind its follow-up record, "II," a collection of well-studied and finely crafted psych-pop.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes