Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Local trio UMO skipped the “local” part after front man Ruben Nielsen’s posting of a single catchy track to Bandcamp rocketed the group into the buzzing heights of the blogosphere. A 2011 self-titled debut and a world tour followed. Now, the nationally emerging band is returning home from touring behind its follow-up record, "II," a collection of well-studied and finely crafted psych-pop.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads