Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Local trio UMO skipped the “local” part after front man Ruben Nielsen’s posting of a single catchy track to Bandcamp rocketed the group into the buzzing heights of the blogosphere. A 2011 self-titled debut and a world tour followed. Now, the nationally emerging band is returning home from touring behind its follow-up record, "II," a collection of well-studied and finely crafted psych-pop.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- You Can Start Planning Your Trip to Iceland
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Bunk’s Tommy Habetz to Launch Moon Pizza this Winter
- Lil’ Wayne “Wins” Battle With Drake, Lays His Claim To Portland