Universal Studios at 100
Universal Pictures, whose instantly recognizable globe logo has appeared in the first moments of many a classic film, commemorates its 100th anniversary this year, and the Northwest Film Center is throwing the studio a party. Over the course of the month, NWFC will screen new, 35 mm prints of 17 treasures from the United States’ oldest continuously operating film producer, from 1930’s All Quiet on the Western Front to 1989’s Do the Right Thing. For showtimes, visit website.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places