Universal Studios at 100
Universal Pictures, whose instantly recognizable globe logo has appeared in the first moments of many a classic film, commemorates its 100th anniversary this year, and the Northwest Film Center is throwing the studio a party. Over the course of the month, NWFC will screen new, 35 mm prints of 17 treasures from the United States’ oldest continuously operating film producer, from 1930’s All Quiet on the Western Front to 1989’s Do the Right Thing. For showtimes, visit website.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans