Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-17
When the dozen members of Portland-based Typhoon made their television debut on The Late Show, David Letterman leaned over and asked frontman, Kyle Morton, "Do you know you have two drummers?" Morton repsonded: "We've got three!" Typhoon is as much an orchestra as they are a band—with lush, intricate arrangements for horns and strings, those famous warring drums, and the heartfelt, gut-wrenching vocals. The play ahead of their forthcoming (and much anticipated) album White Lighter (out 2013). Supporting are two local favorites, Lost Lander and Laura Gibson.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Devouring Portland's Hottest Brunch Spots
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates