Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-17
When the dozen members of Portland-based Typhoon made their television debut on The Late Show, David Letterman leaned over and asked frontman, Kyle Morton, "Do you know you have two drummers?" Morton repsonded: "We've got three!" Typhoon is as much an orchestra as they are a band—with lush, intricate arrangements for horns and strings, those famous warring drums, and the heartfelt, gut-wrenching vocals. The play ahead of their forthcoming (and much anticipated) album White Lighter (out 2013). Supporting are two local favorites, Lost Lander and Laura Gibson.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads