Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-17
When the dozen members of Portland-based Typhoon made their television debut on The Late Show, David Letterman leaned over and asked frontman, Kyle Morton, "Do you know you have two drummers?" Morton repsonded: "We've got three!" Typhoon is as much an orchestra as they are a band—with lush, intricate arrangements for horns and strings, those famous warring drums, and the heartfelt, gut-wrenching vocals. The play ahead of their forthcoming (and much anticipated) album White Lighter (out 2013). Supporting are two local favorites, Lost Lander and Laura Gibson.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch