Features:Age: All Ages Price: $15-17
When the dozen members of Portland-based Typhoon made their television debut on The Late Show, David Letterman leaned over and asked frontman, Kyle Morton, "Do you know you have two drummers?" Morton repsonded: "We've got three!" Typhoon is as much an orchestra as they are a band—with lush, intricate arrangements for horns and strings, those famous warring drums, and the heartfelt, gut-wrenching vocals. The play ahead of their forthcoming (and much anticipated) album White Lighter (out 2013). Supporting are two local favorites, Lost Lander and Laura Gibson.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald