Evolving Bay Area psych-rocker Ty Segall plays rock. Ty Segall doesn’t worry about non-rock things. Depending on his mood, Ty Segall can be a low-budget garage thrasher or a highly evolved pop pretty boy. Ty Segall's been really busy, releasing three albums this year, alone. The third, Twins, came out in early October.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants