Evolving Bay Area psych-rocker Ty Segall plays rock. Ty Segall doesn’t worry about non-rock things. Depending on his mood, Ty Segall can be a low-budget garage thrasher or a highly evolved pop pretty boy. Ty Segall's been really busy, releasing three albums this year, alone. The third, Twins, came out in early October.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans