Evolving Bay Area psych-rocker Ty Segall plays rock. Ty Segall doesn’t worry about non-rock things. Depending on his mood, Ty Segall can be a low-budget garage thrasher or a highly evolved pop pretty boy. Ty Segall's been really busy, releasing three albums this year, alone. The third, Twins, came out in early October.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes