Ranging in skill level from flatulent-sounding to virtuosic, more than 200 wielders of that most unwieldy of instruments, the tuba, will assemble for a single rehearsal, mob PioneerCourthouse Square, and perform a Christmas-music program for passers-by, just like they’ve done for 22 years and counting.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?
- TEDxRecap: 6 Videos to Watch