Ranging in skill level from flatulent-sounding to virtuosic, more than 200 wielders of that most unwieldy of instruments, the tuba, will assemble for a single rehearsal, mob PioneerCourthouse Square, and perform a Christmas-music program for passers-by, just like they’ve done for 22 years and counting.
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Portland's 10 Best Salads