Ranging in skill level from flatulent-sounding to virtuosic, more than 200 wielders of that most unwieldy of instruments, the tuba, will assemble for a single rehearsal, mob PioneerCourthouse Square, and perform a Christmas-music program for passers-by, just like they’ve done for 22 years and counting.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?