Ranging in skill level from flatulent-sounding to virtuosic, more than 200 wielders of that most unwieldy of instruments, the tuba, will assemble for a single rehearsal, mob PioneerCourthouse Square, and perform a Christmas-music program for passers-by, just like they’ve done for 22 years and counting.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places