Ranging in skill level from flatulent-sounding to virtuosic, more than 200 wielders of that most unwieldy of instruments, the tuba, will assemble for a single rehearsal, mob PioneerCourthouse Square, and perform a Christmas-music program for passers-by, just like they’ve done for 22 years and counting.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!