Tualatin Crawfish Festival
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $4
Laissez les bons temps rouler (“Let the good times roll”) with the whole family at the nation’s oldest crawfish celebration, complete with cook-offs, parades, concerts, and swing dancing.
Friday, August 1
- 7:00pm- Jordan LeVeque
- 7:30pm- Kevin Guitron’s Dueling Piano Circus
Saturday, August 2
- 10:30am- The JT Wise Band
- 12:00pm- Crimson
- 2:30pm- Transcendental Brass Band
- 5:00pm- “Too Loose” Cajun Band
- 7:00pm- “The aphrodisiacs”- Seattle’s hottest 80’s band
Sunday August 3
- 11:00am- Holfar Blue
- 12:30pm- Dance Hall Days
- 2:30pm- Johnny Limbo & the Lugnuts
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads