Triangle Productions: Next Fall
The Tony nominated Next Fall tells the modern love story of Adam (played by Jason Glick) and Luke (James Sharinghousen) as they are forced to confront the stark differences in religious beliefs when a crisis pits Adam against Luke’s family. Ben Brantely of the New York Times wrote: "Much of this artful, thoughtful and very moving story of a gay couple agonizing over differences in their religious faiths proceeds with the stinging breeziness of a cosmopolitan comedy."
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans