Triangle Productions: Next Fall
The Tony nominated Next Fall tells the modern love story of Adam (played by Jason Glick) and Luke (James Sharinghousen) as they are forced to confront the stark differences in religious beliefs when a crisis pits Adam against Luke’s family. Ben Brantely of the New York Times wrote: "Much of this artful, thoughtful and very moving story of a gay couple agonizing over differences in their religious faiths proceeds with the stinging breeziness of a cosmopolitan comedy."
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!