Triangle Productions: Next Fall
The Tony nominated Next Fall tells the modern love story of Adam (played by Jason Glick) and Luke (James Sharinghousen) as they are forced to confront the stark differences in religious beliefs when a crisis pits Adam against Luke’s family. Ben Brantely of the New York Times wrote: "Much of this artful, thoughtful and very moving story of a gay couple agonizing over differences in their religious faiths proceeds with the stinging breeziness of a cosmopolitan comedy."
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes