Triangle Productions: Next Fall
The Tony nominated Next Fall tells the modern love story of Adam (played by Jason Glick) and Luke (James Sharinghousen) as they are forced to confront the stark differences in religious beliefs when a crisis pits Adam against Luke’s family. Ben Brantely of the New York Times wrote: "Much of this artful, thoughtful and very moving story of a gay couple agonizing over differences in their religious faiths proceeds with the stinging breeziness of a cosmopolitan comedy."
- Portland Gets Its First Dedicated Bone Broth Bar
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Besaw’s Is Closing On May 29
- Why Portland Desperately Needs More Urban Density
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Kir Jensen's Sugar Cube Bakery Closing May 3
- 22 Reasons Why You Need to Be in Bend This Summer
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots