Transcending Time: The Sacred Music of Mikagura
The Japanese Garden hosts the first-ever performance in the continental US of this ancient Shinto ritual, featuring 24 musicians and dancers from Kamakura, Japan. The performance will follow a brief lecture by Head Priest Shigeho Yoshida on the history and meaning of Mikagura.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads