Transcending Time: The Sacred Music of Mikagura
The Japanese Garden hosts the first-ever performance in the continental US of this ancient Shinto ritual, featuring 24 musicians and dancers from Kamakura, Japan. The performance will follow a brief lecture by Head Priest Shigeho Yoshida on the history and meaning of Mikagura.
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants