Trails of Bliss
Co-sponsored by the Portland Center for Performing Arts, the Regional Arts and Cultural Council, and the Suzhou Foreign Affairs Office, the Trails of Bliss exhibits poetry and photography from Portland-based painter cum poet Grace Lim. Born in Malaysia but of Chinese descent, Lim has enjoyed her experience living among Portland's four distinct seasons. With 28 poems and photographs in this exhibit, Lim seeks to combine the two art forms to reveal how the trails of the northwest have contributed to the harmony in her life.
Located in the Antoinette Hatfield Hall. Refeshments and cocktails will be available at the Art Bar.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes