Trails of Bliss
Co-sponsored by the Portland Center for Performing Arts, the Regional Arts and Cultural Council, and the Suzhou Foreign Affairs Office, the Trails of Bliss exhibits poetry and photography from Portland-based painter cum poet Grace Lim. Born in Malaysia but of Chinese descent, Lim has enjoyed her experience living among Portland's four distinct seasons. With 28 poems and photographs in this exhibit, Lim seeks to combine the two art forms to reveal how the trails of the northwest have contributed to the harmony in her life.
Located in the Antoinette Hatfield Hall. Refeshments and cocktails will be available at the Art Bar.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?