During the 90’s, the Ojeda brothers dominated the regional music scene with the infectious rhythms of their Portland based Latin-funk ensemble Rubberneck. Recently, this trio has combined their talents to form Toque Libre. The band combines the melodic pop sensibilities of the Ojeda brothers' music writing style with the driving Flamenco rhythms of Mehdi Farjami’s guitar playing, and their sound is made complete with the addition of hypnotic pulses borrowed from the Afro-Cuban genre. Toque Libre typically performs as a quartet but for this special event they will be performing as an eight piece “orchestra” with special guests.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!