Top Down: Rooftop Cinema
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $9-10
The Northwest Film Center’s annual rooftop festival is always a riveting mixture of obscure, outré, and outstanding cinema. Local bands of distinction are usually on hand to warm up the crowd. Perched atop the Hotel deLuxe’s parking structure, this eclectic annual film series kicks off July 25 with Jacques Tati’s Jour de Fête in tandem with the art museum’s bicycle design exhibition, Cyclepedia.Aug 1: Dancing Outlaw, Dancing Outlaw II
Aug 8: Zelig
Aug 15: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Aug 22: The Hunger
Aug 29: Swing Time
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- Carrie Brownstein on Lena Dunham, 'Girls,' and 'Portlandia'
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants