Top Down: Rooftop Cinema
Features:Age: All Ages Price: $9-10
The Northwest Film Center’s annual rooftop festival is always a riveting mixture of obscure, outré, and outstanding cinema. Local bands of distinction are usually on hand to warm up the crowd. Perched atop the Hotel deLuxe’s parking structure, this eclectic annual film series kicks off July 25 with Jacques Tati’s Jour de Fête in tandem with the art museum’s bicycle design exhibition, Cyclepedia.Aug 1: Dancing Outlaw, Dancing Outlaw II
Aug 8: Zelig
Aug 15: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Aug 22: The Hunger
Aug 29: Swing Time
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads