Tony Starlight's Neil Diamond Birthday Tribute
"There are two types of people in the world," so says Bill Murray in What About Bob?, " those who like Neil Diamond and those who don't. My ex-wife loves Neil Diamond." You know who else loves Neil Diamond? I mean, besides people with ears. Tony Starlight, of the Supper Club and Lounge, loves the singer-songwriter and will take the stage at Alberta Rose Theatre for one special night! Known for his keen musical impressions, Starlight leaves the 999 voices at home to focus on the only one that matters in this birthday tribute to the well-coiffed, spangly-shirted Diamond (known as the "Jewish Elvis"), who has penned such iconic songs as "Sweet Caroline," "Red Red Wine," "I'm a Believer," and the forever-great, "Forever in Blue Jeans."
$20 presale; $25 at the door; $30 VIP—which ensures seating close enough for panty-throwing as well as the chance to win a $100 gift certificate to Tony Starlight's!
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Portland News to Chew
- Nong Slays Competition to Win Chopped
- Portland's 10 Best Salads