Tony Smiley & The Urban Subs
The self-described "loop ninja" Tony Smiley is certainly one of Portland’s most dexterous musicians. On a stage cluttered with an assortment of instruments, Smiley, usually aided only by his trusty sound engineer, meticulously adds one part at a time to create a surprisingly full-bodied and anthemic rock attack, or a funky groove ideal for dancing. And now he's got a band to back his attack!
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?