Tony Smiley & The Urban Subs
The self-described "loop ninja" Tony Smiley is certainly one of Portland’s most dexterous musicians. On a stage cluttered with an assortment of instruments, Smiley, usually aided only by his trusty sound engineer, meticulously adds one part at a time to create a surprisingly full-bodied and anthemic rock attack, or a funky groove ideal for dancing. And now he's got a band to back his attack!
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans