Tony Smiley & The Urban Subs
The self-described "loop ninja" Tony Smiley is certainly one of Portland’s most dexterous musicians. On a stage cluttered with an assortment of instruments, Smiley, usually aided only by his trusty sound engineer, meticulously adds one part at a time to create a surprisingly full-bodied and anthemic rock attack, or a funky groove ideal for dancing. And now he's got a band to back his attack!
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads