Tony Smiley & The Urban Subs
The self-described "loop ninja" Tony Smiley is certainly one of Portland’s most dexterous musicians. On a stage cluttered with an assortment of instruments, Smiley, usually aided only by his trusty sound engineer, meticulously adds one part at a time to create a surprisingly full-bodied and anthemic rock attack, or a funky groove ideal for dancing. And now he's got a band to back his attack!
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes