Tony Smiley & The Urban Subs
The self-described "loop ninja" Tony Smiley is certainly one of Portland’s most dexterous musicians. On a stage cluttered with an assortment of instruments, Smiley, usually aided only by his trusty sound engineer, meticulously adds one part at a time to create a surprisingly full-bodied and anthemic rock attack, or a funky groove ideal for dancing. And now he's got a band to back his attack!
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts