TOMORROW! is the third in a series of theatrical works that Action/Advunture Theatre has created exploring what it means to be young in our current cultural moment. Previous pieces have focused on where we've come from (the peter pan project, 2011), where we currently are (SOMETHING EPIC/EVERYDAY, 2012), but now shifts to look at where we are headed. TOMORROW! will capitalize on a generation’s shared nostalgia for the generations of times past. It hopes to respond to the prompt: "What can we learn from our grandparents, and what should we have learned from our parents?"
Through a blend of performance styles, contemporary stories, pop culture and literary references, TOMORROW! will question where we are headed and how we might go about getting there.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?