Tom Spanbauer: I Loved You More
Local literary godfather Tom Spanbauer releases his fifth book, I Loved You More, about a love across distance and years. In addition to the accolades his previous books The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon and In the City of Shy Hunters have won, Spanbauer has also taught seemingly half of Portland's published authors. Chuck Palahniuk workshopped Fight Club in Spanbauer's Dangerous Writers class.
In our April story, we asked Cheryl Strayed, Chelsea Cain, Monica Drake, and others to tell us why Spanbauer is at the heart of Portland's literary world and share stories about his influence.
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Northwest Glamping