Tom Spanbauer: I Loved You More
Local literary godfather Tom Spanbauer releases his fifth book, I Loved You More, about a love across distance and years. In addition to the accolades his previous books The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon and In the City of Shy Hunters have won, Spanbauer has also taught seemingly half of Portland's published authors. Chuck Palahniuk workshopped Fight Club in Spanbauer's Dangerous Writers class.
In our April story, we asked Cheryl Strayed, Chelsea Cain, Monica Drake, and others to tell us why Spanbauer is at the heart of Portland's literary world and share stories about his influence.
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Portland's Best Schools, Ranked and Rated
- How Portland's Cost of Living (and Beer) Compares to Major U.S. Cities
- Make Pok Pok's Famous Wings at Home
- A New Food Lover's Market to Open Next to The Ocean's Microeateries
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014