Tom Spanbauer: I Loved You More
Local literary godfather Tom Spanbauer releases his fifth book, I Loved You More, about a love across distance and years. In addition to the accolades his previous books The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon and In the City of Shy Hunters have won, Spanbauer has also taught seemingly half of Portland's published authors. Chuck Palahniuk workshopped Fight Club in Spanbauer's Dangerous Writers class.
In our April story, we asked Cheryl Strayed, Chelsea Cain, Monica Drake, and others to tell us why Spanbauer is at the heart of Portland's literary world and share stories about his influence.
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- Best Bets for Portland Dining Month
- Portlanders Share Stories of Their Worst Dates Ever
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Rental Market Madness
- The 45 Most Glorious Desserts in Portland
- Fitmob's All-You-Can-Sweat Fitness Passport Comes to PDX