Tom Spanbauer: I Loved You More
Local literary godfather Tom Spanbauer releases his fifth book, I Loved You More, about a love across distance and years. In addition to the accolades his previous books The Man Who Fell in Love with the Moon and In the City of Shy Hunters have won, Spanbauer has also taught seemingly half of Portland's published authors. Chuck Palahniuk workshopped Fight Club in Spanbauer's Dangerous Writers class.
In our April story, we asked Cheryl Strayed, Chelsea Cain, Monica Drake, and others to tell us why Spanbauer is at the heart of Portland's literary world and share stories about his influence.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- Cathy Whims to Open an International Ham Bar
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Justin Timberlake: Bringing Classy Back