Timbers Pre-Game Party
Features:Price: Free , Children are FREE
Just a few blocks from the stadium, Ringlers Pub is the closest official Timbers Pub to the action! Music will fill the air starting two hours before every home match, so gather friends and family together and get set up with tasty food and beverages and special surprises.
If you don't have a ticket to the game, Ringlers will be showing it on the big screen as well as all of the TVs. And the volume will be UP, baby!
And when the Timbers are taking the show on the road you can stillwatch the match in style: Ringlers Pub will show all away games on the big screen and TVs as well!
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- A Native Portlander Returns to Find Her Hometown Radically Transformed
- Three Women Transforming Ranching in Eastern Oregon
- Portland's Mayor Says the Future is Bright—If Anyone Can Still Afford to Live Here
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This March
- Writer and Private Investigator Rene Denfeld on Portland Sexism
- 10 Amazing Oregon Women Breaking Barriers, Kicking Ass, and Inspiring Us All
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland