Timothy Zahn: Star Wars: Scoundrels
This Coos Bay science fiction writer’s best-selling Star Wars–based novels already shine among the brightest stars in the galaxy of Lucasfilm-licensed, quasicanonical stories. But news last fall that Disney bought out George Lucas and will release new Star Wars movies boosted Zahn’s career into light-speed, with the possibility that his “Thrawn” series will figure into future episodes. For now, Zahn, with bated breath, is promoting Star Wars: Scoundrels, his new book about Han Solo’s post–Return of the Jedi roguery.
- A Bigger Portland is On Its Way—And Here's What It Will Look Like
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Getting Personal with Portland’s Food Napoleon Micah Camden
- Plotting Portland's New Skyline
- Bend Butchers to Open a Japanese Soul Food Restaurant
- Portland's Hottest Neighborhoods: Where to Buy Now
- North Pearl: Going Up?