Timothy Zahn: Star Wars: Scoundrels
This Coos Bay science fiction writer’s best-selling Star Wars–based novels already shine among the brightest stars in the galaxy of Lucasfilm-licensed, quasicanonical stories. But news last fall that Disney bought out George Lucas and will release new Star Wars movies boosted Zahn’s career into light-speed, with the possibility that his “Thrawn” series will figure into future episodes. For now, Zahn, with bated breath, is promoting Star Wars: Scoundrels, his new book about Han Solo’s post–Return of the Jedi roguery.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes