Timothy Zahn: Star Wars: Scoundrels
This Coos Bay science fiction writer’s best-selling Star Wars–based novels already shine among the brightest stars in the galaxy of Lucasfilm-licensed, quasicanonical stories. But news last fall that Disney bought out George Lucas and will release new Star Wars movies boosted Zahn’s career into light-speed, with the possibility that his “Thrawn” series will figure into future episodes. For now, Zahn, with bated breath, is promoting Star Wars: Scoundrels, his new book about Han Solo’s post–Return of the Jedi roguery.
- Portlander's Dog Film Breaks the Internet's Heart
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- How Much Pressure is Too Much Pressure in a Massage?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: June 18–21
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Which Northwest Summer Festival Is Too Naked For You?