Timothy Zahn: Star Wars: Scoundrels
This Coos Bay science fiction writer’s best-selling Star Wars–based novels already shine among the brightest stars in the galaxy of Lucasfilm-licensed, quasicanonical stories. But news last fall that Disney bought out George Lucas and will release new Star Wars movies boosted Zahn’s career into light-speed, with the possibility that his “Thrawn” series will figure into future episodes. For now, Zahn, with bated breath, is promoting Star Wars: Scoundrels, his new book about Han Solo’s post–Return of the Jedi roguery.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau