Timothy Zahn: Star Wars: Scoundrels
This Coos Bay science fiction writer’s best-selling Star Wars–based novels already shine among the brightest stars in the galaxy of Lucasfilm-licensed, quasicanonical stories. But news last fall that Disney bought out George Lucas and will release new Star Wars movies boosted Zahn’s career into light-speed, with the possibility that his “Thrawn” series will figure into future episodes. For now, Zahn, with bated breath, is promoting Star Wars: Scoundrels, his new book about Han Solo’s post–Return of the Jedi roguery.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- How Michelle Lesniak Stole FashioNXT