Tiki Kon 2013
Dig out your moth-eaten cabanawear and mingle with like-minded fans of all things kitschy and tropical at this annual event. This three-day South Seas soiree includes an opening night surf/lounge-music party at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach's Quay Room, a Saturday night Shipboard Gala featuring the musical stylings of Sneaky Tiki and the Lava Lounge Orchestra, the Ding Dong Devils, and the Satin Chaps, plus a home tiki tour, mixology competition, fashion show and a whole lot more.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts