Tiki Kon 2013
Dig out your moth-eaten cabanawear and mingle with like-minded fans of all things kitschy and tropical at this annual event. This three-day South Seas soiree includes an opening night surf/lounge-music party at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach's Quay Room, a Saturday night Shipboard Gala featuring the musical stylings of Sneaky Tiki and the Lava Lounge Orchestra, the Ding Dong Devils, and the Satin Chaps, plus a home tiki tour, mixology competition, fashion show and a whole lot more.
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- Toby, the Baby from Labyrinth, Grows Up to Be a Goblin King—in Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Like Almost Famous? Come Watch It With the REAL Pennie Lane!
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Oregon's Best State Parks
- Oregon's Best State Parks for Day Trippers
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops