Tiki Kon 2013
Dig out your moth-eaten cabanawear and mingle with like-minded fans of all things kitschy and tropical at this annual event. This three-day South Seas soiree includes an opening night surf/lounge-music party at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach's Quay Room, a Saturday night Shipboard Gala featuring the musical stylings of Sneaky Tiki and the Lava Lounge Orchestra, the Ding Dong Devils, and the Satin Chaps, plus a home tiki tour, mixology competition, fashion show and a whole lot more.
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- How the New Max Orange Line Will Change Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Hotel from Twin Peaks Is Offering a Package for Superfans