Tiki Kon 2013
Dig out your moth-eaten cabanawear and mingle with like-minded fans of all things kitschy and tropical at this annual event. This three-day South Seas soiree includes an opening night surf/lounge-music party at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach's Quay Room, a Saturday night Shipboard Gala featuring the musical stylings of Sneaky Tiki and the Lava Lounge Orchestra, the Ding Dong Devils, and the Satin Chaps, plus a home tiki tour, mixology competition, fashion show and a whole lot more.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads