Tiki Kon 2013
Dig out your moth-eaten cabanawear and mingle with like-minded fans of all things kitschy and tropical at this annual event. This three-day South Seas soiree includes an opening night surf/lounge-music party at the Red Lion Jantzen Beach's Quay Room, a Saturday night Shipboard Gala featuring the musical stylings of Sneaky Tiki and the Lava Lounge Orchestra, the Ding Dong Devils, and the Satin Chaps, plus a home tiki tour, mixology competition, fashion show and a whole lot more.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes