Three Days of Rain
Three adults confront the twin enigmas of parenthood and creativity in Richard Greenberg's Pulitzer Prize-nominated Three Days of Rain. Nan and Walker are the children of Ned Janeway, an architect famed for his iconic Janeway House. But when Ned dies, both are stunned to learn that their father has willed the house to Pip, the son of his former business partner. Nan, Walker and Pip meet up in the old apartment that once served as their fathers' office to discuss the will. Proceedings are quickly complicated when Ned's diary turns up and adds further mystery to the already murky past. As the actors playing Nan, Walker and Pip later play their parents, Three Days of Rain, as presented by Defunkt Theatre, offers a wide historical scope that bridges the generation gap with Greenberg's investigation of two strikingly different times and the surprising connections between them.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes