Three Bogart Classics: The Maltese Falcon
Based on the detective novel by Dashiell Hammett, featuring the quientessential fast-talking, hard-boiled P.I., Sam Spade—a role that cemented Humphrey Bogart as a leading man in Hollywood. The Maltese Falcon, John Huston's directorial debut, is widely considered to be the first American film noir and is presented in lush 35mm as part of the Humphrey Bogart retrospective.
See it for $6, $9 for a double feature or, for those brave enough to try, see all three films for $12.
- Ursula K. Le Guin Burns Down the National Book Awards
- An Ambitious Custom Home in Vancouver (?!) Shows What the 'Burbs Could Be
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Insider Secrets on The Princess Bride As Told to Us By Westley Himself
- The Blazers' Guide to Portland
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Guide to Black Friday at Locally Owned Portland Shops
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014