Three Bogart Classics: The Maltese Falcon
Based on the detective novel by Dashiell Hammett, featuring the quientessential fast-talking, hard-boiled P.I., Sam Spade—a role that cemented Humphrey Bogart as a leading man in Hollywood. The Maltese Falcon, John Huston's directorial debut, is widely considered to be the first American film noir and is presented in lush 35mm as part of the Humphrey Bogart retrospective.
See it for $6, $9 for a double feature or, for those brave enough to try, see all three films for $12.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- 15 Ways to Pamper Yourself From Head to Toe
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- Cozy Up with Portland's Best Hot Chocolate