Three Bogart Classics: The Maltese Falcon
Based on the detective novel by Dashiell Hammett, featuring the quientessential fast-talking, hard-boiled P.I., Sam Spade—a role that cemented Humphrey Bogart as a leading man in Hollywood. The Maltese Falcon, John Huston's directorial debut, is widely considered to be the first American film noir and is presented in lush 35mm as part of the Humphrey Bogart retrospective.
See it for $6, $9 for a double feature or, for those brave enough to try, see all three films for $12.
- The Northwest's 8 Best Wildflower Hikes
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Jacobsen Salt Buys Out Bee Local
- A Historic Oregon Ranch is Crusading to Revive the American Clothing Industry
- A New Wave of Innovative Yoga Pants
- Behold Sunriver Resort's $50 Million Facelift