Three Bogart Classics: The Maltese Falcon
Based on the detective novel by Dashiell Hammett, featuring the quientessential fast-talking, hard-boiled P.I., Sam Spade—a role that cemented Humphrey Bogart as a leading man in Hollywood. The Maltese Falcon, John Huston's directorial debut, is widely considered to be the first American film noir and is presented in lush 35mm as part of the Humphrey Bogart retrospective.
See it for $6, $9 for a double feature or, for those brave enough to try, see all three films for $12.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes