Three Bogart Classics: The Maltese Falcon
Based on the detective novel by Dashiell Hammett, featuring the quientessential fast-talking, hard-boiled P.I., Sam Spade—a role that cemented Humphrey Bogart as a leading man in Hollywood. The Maltese Falcon, John Huston's directorial debut, is widely considered to be the first American film noir and is presented in lush 35mm as part of the Humphrey Bogart retrospective.
See it for $6, $9 for a double feature or, for those brave enough to try, see all three films for $12.
- Top Things to Do Labor Day Weekend 2014
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- 6 Great Summer Food Cart Sandwiches
- 7 Relaxing Summer Day Trips
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Northwest's Best Hidden Waterfalls
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Toby Froud’s New Puppet Film Returns Us to the Magical World of ‘Labyrinth’ and ‘The Dark Crystal’