Third Angle Ensemble: Russell New Ideas in Music
Long known for fearless envelope-pushing in the fields of chamber and orchestral music, Third Angle makes its latest curatorial foray an outright talent competition. Now in its second year, Third Angle’s Russell New Ideas in Music competition awards three composers—one regional, one national, and one international—and invites audiences to the first performances of the winning compositions.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans