Third Angle Ensemble: Russell New Ideas in Music
Long known for fearless envelope-pushing in the fields of chamber and orchestral music, Third Angle makes its latest curatorial foray an outright talent competition. Now in its second year, Third Angle’s Russell New Ideas in Music competition awards three composers—one regional, one national, and one international—and invites audiences to the first performances of the winning compositions.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Paul Gerald's Favorite Places