The Winter's Tale
Northwest Classical Theatre Company brings the number of Shakespeare plays it has produced to an impressive 30 out of 37 with its staging of this lesser known work, considered by many to be the Bard’s sole tragicomedy.
Sunday matinees begin at 2 p.m.
- Portland's 10 Best Restaurants of 2014
- Cheryl Strayed Talks About Filming 'Wild' with Reese Witherspoon (And Meeting Channing Tatum)
- The Definitive Guide to Portland's Vegan Pizza
- Thanksgiving in Portland: Dine Out
- New Seasons’ New Toast and Juice Bars
- Inside Kyra's Bake Shop's New and Improved Gluten-Free Bakery
- A New Mayan Restaurant Is Taking Over Little T Every Sunday
- How to Devour Portland's Restaurant Scene in 7 Days