The Winter's Tale
Northwest Classical Theatre Company brings the number of Shakespeare plays it has produced to an impressive 30 out of 37 with its staging of this lesser known work, considered by many to be the Bard’s sole tragicomedy.
Sunday matinees begin at 2 p.m.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- Portland’s Best Bars 2014
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21
- A Peek at PDX Airport’s New Carpet
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland's Best New Year's Eve Events