The Winter's Tale
Northwest Classical Theatre Company brings the number of Shakespeare plays it has produced to an impressive 30 out of 37 with its staging of this lesser known work, considered by many to be the Bard’s sole tragicomedy.
Sunday matinees begin at 2 p.m.
- Inside North Portland's SamplingLab, Where Everything Is Free
- 10 Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Foodies
- All-Way's Hamburger Time Machine
- 50 Things Every Portlander Must Do This Winter
- An Oregon Company’s Totally Rad School Backpacks Will Make You Want to Pack a Lunch
- Bring Some Scandinavian Holidays Home with Beaverton's Scandia Imports
- An Entire Store Devoted to Locally Made Goods
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Dec 18–21