The Winter's Tale
Northwest Classical Theatre Company brings the number of Shakespeare plays it has produced to an impressive 30 out of 37 with its staging of this lesser known work, considered by many to be the Bard’s sole tragicomedy.
Sunday matinees begin at 2 p.m.
- 8 Great Northwest Swimming Holes
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Guide to 2014 Summer Concerts and Festivals
- Pabst Cracks Open a New Music Festival
- Portland's 10 Best New Restaurants
- Ultimate Summer Day Trips
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- New Bar Prettyman's General Gets Pretty on Hawthorne