The Winter's Tale
Northwest Classical Theatre Company brings the number of Shakespeare plays it has produced to an impressive 30 out of 37 with its staging of this lesser known work, considered by many to be the Bard’s sole tragicomedy.
Sunday matinees begin at 2 p.m.
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- Inside P.R.E.A.M.’s Pizza Party HQ
- Bend’s Plant-Based Burger Joint Hits Hawthorne
- Bean Heaven at Cup & Bar: Where Coffee and Chocolate Collide
- Portland Farmers Market's New Vendors and Neighborhood Opening Dates
- Inside the North Portland Shop Where Everything Is Free
- "3 Things I Learned Opening A PDX Doughnut Shop in Japan"
- Trail of the Month: Mosier Plateau