Features:Price: $12-20 sliding scale
This modern dance performance by local dancer and choreograper Esther LaPointe explores the moments in life when change is so monumental that we cannot return to the existence we led before the change occured. Fifty percent of ticket sales will benefit the Odd Duck Fund for longtime local dance stalwart Gregg Bielemeier as he undergoes cancer treatment.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans