Features:Price: $12-20 sliding scale
This modern dance performance by local dancer and choreograper Esther LaPointe explores the moments in life when change is so monumental that we cannot return to the existence we led before the change occured. Fifty percent of ticket sales will benefit the Odd Duck Fund for longtime local dance stalwart Gregg Bielemeier as he undergoes cancer treatment.
- The Latest in Portland Arts News—Anthony Bourdain is Portland-Bound!
- Wake Up to Portland's Best Breakfast Sandwiches
- Portland Neighborhoods By The Numbers: Where to Buy in 2015
- 5 Reasons to Look Forward to Portland's Newest Sundae Shop
- Big Money Moments in Portland Real Estate
- Barbecue Deluxe at Smokehouse Tavern
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts