Features:Price: $12-20 sliding scale
This modern dance performance by local dancer and choreograper Esther LaPointe explores the moments in life when change is so monumental that we cannot return to the existence we led before the change occured. Fifty percent of ticket sales will benefit the Odd Duck Fund for longtime local dance stalwart Gregg Bielemeier as he undergoes cancer treatment.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Sustainable Grilling at Bamboo Izakaya
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes