Features:Price: $12-20 sliding scale
This modern dance performance by local dancer and choreograper Esther LaPointe explores the moments in life when change is so monumental that we cannot return to the existence we led before the change occured. Fifty percent of ticket sales will benefit the Odd Duck Fund for longtime local dance stalwart Gregg Bielemeier as he undergoes cancer treatment.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald