Features:Price: $12-20 sliding scale
This modern dance performance by local dancer and choreograper Esther LaPointe explores the moments in life when change is so monumental that we cannot return to the existence we led before the change occured. Fifty percent of ticket sales will benefit the Odd Duck Fund for longtime local dance stalwart Gregg Bielemeier as he undergoes cancer treatment.
- The Big One: A Northwest Earthquake Survival Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- Pearl District Pastry Haven Nuvrei Gets a Tasty Makeover
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!
- Forest Park Guide: The Best Hikes
- Beer and Hiking...A Match Made in Heaven!
- Portland's 10 Best Salads