Led by Bono-esque crooner Hamilton Leithauser, this New York combo plays a very grown-up and regret-soaked version of "party" music that’s steeped in vintage tones thanks to the band’s predilection for playing instruments that came from Antiques Roadshow. Charismatic, cultured, and composed, the Walkmen will be up to their eyebrows in material from their most recent record, Heaven.
- The 10 Best New Brunches in Portland
- 16 Perfect Trails for Exploring Mount St. Helens
- Shandong's Sister Restaurant Brings the Sichuan Heat to NW Portland
- Portland's 10 Best Salads
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland News to Chew
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland Brunch
- Holy Cow! Portland Bridges by Drone!