Led by Bono-esque crooner Hamilton Leithauser, this New York combo plays a very grown-up and regret-soaked version of "party" music that’s steeped in vintage tones thanks to the band’s predilection for playing instruments that came from Antiques Roadshow. Charismatic, cultured, and composed, the Walkmen will be up to their eyebrows in material from their most recent record, Heaven.
- 3 Things You Must Eat in Portland This October
- Your Hood River Fruit Loop Field Guide
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Oregon's 50 Best Wines 2014
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- How Did the Design of the Portland Building Go So Wrong?
- PDX Reveals New Lineup of Restaurants and Shops
- The Ultimate Guide to Northwest Pumpkin Patches