Led by Bono-esque crooner Hamilton Leithauser, this New York combo plays a very grown-up and regret-soaked version of "party" music that’s steeped in vintage tones thanks to the band’s predilection for playing instruments that came from Antiques Roadshow. Charismatic, cultured, and composed, the Walkmen will be up to their eyebrows in material from their most recent record, Heaven.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The Houseboat Life
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- 2014's Fresh Harvest of Fall Pastries
- Tripster: Weekend Plans