The Umbrella Festival
Return to a simpler time—or at least, simpler-seeming—at the Umbrella Festival, three shows of raucous, artsy music, circus, vaudeville, burlesque, acrobatics, aerial performance, magic, comedy, and more! Unleash your childlike excitement and credulous awe, and head down to the Alberta Rose for a weekend of time-traveling, gravity-defying performances curated by Dave "Leapin' Louie" Lichtenstein.
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- Top Things to Do This Weekend: Oct 23–25
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Three Reasons To Try Café Castagna’s New Middle East Brunch
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Q&A: Getting R-Rated with SNL's Norm MacDonald