The Taming of the Shrew
There is no better work of Shakespeare than his Taming of the Shrew to explore the tumultuous relationship politics between men and women. Actresses ranging from Elizabeth Taylor to Julia Styles have taken on the role of headstrong, passionate Katherine. For Portland Shakespeare Project's production, director Michael Mendelson plans to explore “the lengths a person will go to transform somebody they love into the person they wish them to be."
Running in tandem with its follow-up, The Tamer Tamed.
- Checking in with Portland's Tiny House Hotel
- Where Do Portland's Best Chefs Eat on their Own Time?
- The World's Best Beards and Mustaches Compete In Portland (and Defy the Laws of Gravity)
- Check Out these Sweet Wine Country Trailers
- The Ultimate Guide to Portland's Teahouses
- Portland’s Best Breakfast Spots
- Portland’s Best Breakfasts
- Portland's 10 Best Guilt-Free Dishes